In business since 1914, Pickens-Kane is an industry leader for international moving services and storage solutions. Our success is due in part to our status as a Partner Agent with the Allied International Network, in which we consistently rank within the top 5% when it comes to Excellence in Customer Service. We have also received the “Customer Choice/Quality” Agent of the Year for Allied International award twice. When you choose us as your international relocation company in Chicago, you can trust you are in the most capable and qualified hands. Our tremendous success is due in part to our global network of moving and storage professionals operating in 135 countries, allowing us to provide the most streamlined international moving and storage from Chicago to virtually anywhere in the world. No matter where your life is taking you, you can trust the experienced and qualified experts at Pickens-Kane/Allied International to get you there easily and efficiently.
Experienced and Efficient International Moving
With decades of service in the moving industry, Pickens-Kane International is the most experienced Chicago international mover. One of the most difficult aspects of your move to navigate is customs procedures, and having an inexperienced mover can result in shipment delays, increased pricing and even confiscation of your belongings.
The safety of your items is our number one priority, and we offer Zero-Deductible Replacement Value Transit Protection to cover your goods while in our care. In the event that a claim arises, you don't have to deal with the hassle of a third-party insurance provider. Unlike many of our competitors, we offer in-house claims settlement and Allied International will arrange for repair or replacement as soon as possible.
International Relocation Movers
Pickens-Kane employs the most experienced, skilled and highly trained international movers and packers in Chicago - we never use subcontractors. All of our international relocation movers have passed extensive background checks and have access to the tools and training necessary for a streamlined and stress-free international relocation. Belonging to the Allied International Network allows us to provide single-source control over your shipment from origin to destination. Our move management system includes a series of checks and double-checks to ensure no details are left unattended, and we provide clear and constant communications with everyone involved in the process, including you. With Allied Van-Line’s defined set of standards for international moves, you will receive a consistent, quality move regardless of your origin and destination. Other benefits of choosing Pickens-Kane as your Chicago international movers include:
- Personal Move Manager as a Single Point of Contact
- Skilled, Uniformed Crews - Never Subcontractors
- Packing, Wrapping and Loading Services
- Unpacking, Unwrapping, and Debris Removal Services
- Dedicated International Staff
- English-speaking relocation crew leaders in the destination country.
- Competitive Pricing
- Door to Door Service with No Hidden Fees
- In-House Insurance Programs
- Established Overseas Network
- GlobalCom Document Listing and Online Tracking System
- Experience in Dealing with Customs for a Seamless Move
- Custom-Crating and Protection
- Highly Secure Short- or Long-Term Storage
Rates for International Moving
Cost is an important factor when choosing your Chicago movers, and Pickens-Kane offers the most competitive and cost-efficient international moving rates. As the largest international moving company in the world, Allied International provides premier and preferential service at affordable rates. We promise to provide you with the “Right Price,” with services that are designed to meet all of your unique moving requirements while working within your budget.
Easily Add Storage to Your International Move
At Pickens-Kane, we understand that no two moves are identical, which is why we offer comprehensive and completely customizable moving and storage services. Should the unexpected occur, your personal move manager can help you easily add storage services to your international move. Our warehouse facility boasts over one million square feet of climate-controlled storage space and are equipped with advanced fire and theft protection systems, surveillance cameras and 24-hour security. Your items will be palletized and placed in secure vaults, and we offer open racking storage for specialized items.
Your Relocation Partner to Clear International Customs
Customs clearance has become increasingly complicated due to heightened security concerns. At Pickens-Kane International, you can rely on the expertise and knowledge of your Personal Care Coordinator to expertly guide you through this troublesome process.
- Each country has its own list of restricted items. To avoid any problems or delays in clearing your shipment though customs, customs documents are included in the information packets that we provide to you at the start of your move, along with a list of items prohibited from entry into your destination country.
- Your coordinator will help you with completion of the required documents then forward them to Pickens-Kane International’s authorized destination partner agent. The destination agent, in turn, verifies that all of rout information is correct and complete before passing the documents on to the customs broker.
- Our state-of-the-art online shipment tracking system will allow you to monitory your shipment throughout the journey-from loading, through customs and onto delivery.
For more information on our international moving and storage services, contact Pickens-Kane today! Call to discuss your overseas relocation with one of our dedicated moving specialists or simply complete our online quote form to request your free estimate right now.